CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

.......New sEMesTeR.......

busy!!hectic!!miserable!!
oh, my God!!
i am now in sem 5

in a gloom morning
starts a new life
emotionally and mentally
need to be prepared

the new semester
flying over me
Yet
I'm still not ready!
still in a sizzling holidays
But!
Wake up and change!!!
no more dreaming
the new semester is coming...

With the new semester coming to me, everything need to be changed. No more procrastinate, blurring, lazy. Because for this sem, I'm going to face more challenging and tough subjects. most of he subjects are three credit hours. So, I need to work more. That's what occur in my mind about the new sem.

The first week in the new sem, most of the things were still messed up. The timetable changed a lot, the problem with the registration for co curriculum, and the most miserable one was accommodation.

Started to stay in Mawar College in Section 2, it really gave me a burden to go to the faculty. I need to wake up as early as I can just to fight for the bus with other students. However, after going through all the hardships, I finally got my place in Akasia College in Section 18. It gave me more pleasure as it is nearer to my faculty.

Last but not least, I do hope that this semester will give me better future. From now on, I'm going to study more hard and smart!
InsyaAllah..


0 comments: