CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

...vALue and ThingS...

I stood outside of an old house. The rumors that I heard from my friends kept running in my head. There was a young girl who lives in that old and rusty house. But nobody knew who she is. She never showed herself in public. I’ve been thinking about this girl long time ago. The mysterious that she brought and spread to my house areas made me feel an urge to see the real condition of the house. If possible, I want to know about this unique creature.

As I opened the door, I saw rugby balls on all over the floor. Who is she? Is she is the one who likes to play rugby? I can’t imagine how a girl plays rugby. But maybe she kept all the balls so that every time she bored, she could play pr throw them to the wall. I don’t know. It made me feel more curious to know about her.

I walked long the living room. Then I saw a leather jacket hung on the cupboard. A leather jacket? What has she done with that? Yearrgghh.. I know. She is maybe a detective. No wonder she is so mysterious. She wore the jacket to hide herself from public.

On the table, there was full of business cards. Now it makes sense. No wonder she has lots of cards on the table. She is a detective. These owners of the cards were her clients. Then I saw a brand new laptop. Quite a branded girl! She might use the laptop for her work.

Suddenly, there was somebody came out from the room. I quickly tried to hide myself. Oh, no!! Its too late. But! Look again. That human who came out from the room was not a girl. It is he! A gorgeous and tough man was staring at me. Oh, my God! What I’ve heard before was not true. It is not a girl who lived in the house but a handsome man.

And because of that incident, I’ve been summoned for breaking into his house. What ashamed!!!

0 comments: